TUNBRIDGE WELLS CITY SPA
ASSISTANT SPA MANAGER
40 HOURS PER WEEK
The Assistant Spa Manager is required to support the Spa Manager and ensure the smooth running of the treatment department, offering guests ultimate customer service. We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our team.
- NVQ 2 and 3 or equivalent would be preferred.
- Experience in a managerial role and people manager essential.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work.
- Be able to motivate and manage a team effectively.
We offer industry competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package, which includes:
- Training and development opportunities.
- Generous Commission Scheme /Incentives
- Champneys Staff and Family Discount
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org