This substantial family detached house was built in 1989 and sits in a quiet cul-de-sac location close to Nevill Golf Club. It has been a much-loved family home for 27 years and is only being placed on the market now as the owners wish to downsize. The property is extremely well-presented and benefits from generously-proportioned accommodation offering flexibility to suit modern family living. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating.
The study/play room leads off the entrance hall and is a good size. There is also a downstairs cloakroom.
The spacious sitting room has a large window and a feature gas fire place with marble panel and hearth. The room opens onto the dining room through double French doors.
While the dining room is a good size and has a patio-door leading to the garden.
The light and airy kitchen/breakfast room is well equipped with an extensive range of wall and base units, and has space for a dishwasher. There is a fitted electric oven with separate grill above, hob, and 1.5 bowl sink. There is ample room for a table and chairs making this a great family space.
The separate utility room has fitted units, a sink, and ample space for washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer.
Upstairs the large master bedroom suite has fitted cupboards and plenty of space to relax away from the rest of the household. The en suite bathroom is well-equipped with walk-in shower, separate corner bath, WC and basin. The master suite also has a sizable dressing room with fitted wardrobes.
While the guest suite has an en suite walk-in corner shower, WC and basin.
There are three further double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom.
Outside the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with some low-maintenance planting. A large patio runs along the back of the property and then sweeps around one side of the lawn making a great area for outside entertaining. At the front there is a double garage and off-road parking for several cars.
AT A GLANCE
Acer Avenue, Tunbridge Wells
- Substantial detached 5 bedroom, 3 reception, 3 bath family home in quiet cul-de-sac, 2389 sq ft
- Kitchen / Breakfast room: Extensive range of wall and base units, ample room for a table and chairs
- Master bedroom suite with large en suite and separate dressing room complete with fitted wardrobes
- Guest suite with fitted wardrobes, plus en suite with walk-in shower
- 3 further double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom with bath, pedestal wash basin and WC
- Large Sitting room and Dining Room connected by double French doors
- Downstairs Study / Play Room and separate Utility Room off kitchen. Downstairs Cloakroom with WC
- Double garage and private drive with off-road parking for several cars
- Enclosed rear garden with low maintenance planting. Large patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining
Available for sale from Bardens Estates
01892 527317 | www.bardensestates.co.uk