An exciting opportunity to join a vibrant team working with complex individuals with complex mental health needs, Autism and Learning Disabilities in supported community based placements. You will be supporting individuals living in their own homes with all aspects of daily life including personal care and helping them to achieve personal goals. You will also drive service user’s vehicles within the course of daily duties to maximise service users’ independence within the local community.
• Pay Rate:
• No Qualification – £7.61 – £8.36 per hour
• Sleep in duties are paid at £30 per night
• Qualification: Experience preferred but not essential
• Driving Licence Required: You will hold FULL UK Driving Licence
• Contract: Full Time 37.5 Hours
• DBS : Free
• Induction Training – Fully Paid
This service covers 24 hours x 7 days a week and successful candidates will take part in rotating roster that covers the entire service including evenings and weekends in addition to at least one sleep-in duty per week. Candidates unable to work within rotating roster will not be shortlisted.
Please email over your CV to email@example.com.