Times Technology Expert Haydon Kirby of Infinity
When looking for an IT support company we can think of many traits that you may look for, we decided to survey companies in and around Kent to see what they thought, and here are the 5 key points;
1. 24/7 support? Life in the IT lane never stops so you should seek to find a company that can support you at any time of the day.
2. Certified and Experienced technicians. There’s no substitute for experience and the peace of mind that it gives. It is worth checking to see what qualifications both the company and their technicians hold to see if they cater for the needs of your business
3. Location, location, location. Granted, most computer problems nowadays are fixed remotely but there will be times when you will need to have an engineer onsite.
4. Service is key but price is important, cheap support companies often don’t have the infrastructure to deal with your issues when you need them, ensure they have the correct amount of engineers for the clients they support.
5. Effective communication. The last thing you want is to be bombarded with technical explanations when all you want is your problem fixed. Seek to find a company that can provide assistance without the unnecessary jargon.
With over 40 professionals based in Tunbridge Wells and our own engineers available 24/7 throughout the UK Infinity are ideally positioned to support your business, our certified engineers and technology specialists can speak in plain English and provide you with cost effective solutions to fit your needs.
If you have any questions regarding this article or anything technology related please email: firstname.lastname@example.org