We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Experienced Brand Ambassadors/Promotional Models
Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£10 per hour
We are looking for stars to join our team.
One Media and Creative UK Ltd are an exciting, innovative, creative publishing company based in Tunbridge Wells. We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, hard-working and intelligent promotional people to join our team as Brand Ambassadors and Promoters. The job will involve engaging with the public in a confident and comfortable manner, you will need to embody our corporate identity in appearance, demeanour, values and ethics.
The requirements for the role are:-
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy early mornings
- Confident and likeable personality
- Willing to travel
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Comfortable working outside
- Able to interact and engage with people
- Well spoken
- Punctual and reliable
- Smart and well presented (branded jackets provided)
Regular weekly hours/projects available along with additional hours at short notice. If you feel you have the right attributes to become an addition to our team, then please apply now by sending a covering letter, as well as your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced freelance designers needed for the Times of Tunbridge Wells
The role is to design and artwork pages on a local weekly newspaper. You will need the confidence to hit the ground running, a team player and be happy to work under your own instruction when the department is busy.
• Experienced in newspaper and magazine design
• Bright, happy to interact with a team and able to work under pressure
• Have strong design, typography and page layout skills
• An excellent eye for detail and be able to follow a design brief
• Proficient in CS InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Good at managing your time and used to working to tight deadlines
If that’s you – please email some examples of your work together with your CV to Lee Smith
Job Title: Assistant Editor
Reporting to: Editorial Director
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Following the successful launch of our second weekly regional newspaper, the Times of Tonbridge, we are now seeking a creative, passionate and hard-working Assistant Editor to join our team which also produces the Times of Tunbridge Wells.
With a minimum of five years’ relevant experience, this role is to help manage the daily creation of editorial content for growing weekly newspapers in a manner that ensures production of the titles in line with agreed editorial and commercial strategy. This to be undertaken in order to meet defined readership and circulation objectives and to ensure that the newspaper is produced within deadlines, within budget, and in a way that reflects agreed editorial and commercial strategy by assisting in:
- Planning content (short, medium and long term) both in print and online
- Generating news and feature content as agreed with the Editorial Director
- Helping ensure that staff and contributors are used efficiently in content gathering
- Co-ordinating with production across all departments
- Ensuring consistent excellence of content
- Sharing overall responsibility for production of content for the newspapers
- Sharing content for distribution via social networking platforms
To establish and maintain good working relationships with advertising, production, sales, and finance teams so that:
- The title can be produced efficiently and timescales can be met
- Revenue opportunities can be maximised
- Problems can be resolved quickly and efficiently with minimum impact on the business
The Assistant Editor will keep their own skills and knowledge up to date, especially in respect of subjects that are directly relevant to the job, e.g. competitive titles, local affairs, legislative requirements and business.
It is expected that the Assistant Editor will act as an effective and prominent ambassador for the newspapers at all times, attending regular functions and social events within the local area, including weekends.
CVs please, plus salary expectations, to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday May 30 2016