BARROW BOYS Benefactor James Fegan (centre) started helping street children in London in 1870

THE local children’s charity Fegans will feature in an exhibition describing its history at Tunbridge Wells Museum & Art Gallery next month.

Seasons of Change: The Fegans Story will be on display from February 9 to June 9.

The Tunbridge Wells-based charity, which was set up in 1870, provides more than 400 children and their families with counselling, therapeutic support, intervention and training.

The exhibition will describe the work of its founder, James Fegan, and the support services the charity offers across the South East.